As featured on…
- The perfect Sunday brunch spot. Wish I was here enjoying a mimosa and croissant right now! @… instagram.com/p/BYBJnZFDi_0/ 2 days ago
- Another shot from Allen and Sons for ourstatemag! I looooove shooting food and then eating it of… instagram.com/p/BXp9wB4BNsA/ 1 week ago
- Keith Allen of CH favorite and local staple Allen and Son's BBQ photographed for the current… instagram.com/p/BXnjmRjBZwD/ 1 week ago
- Headed back to LA in a couple weeks to shoot for the wonderful @lafranks! So pumped! Where… instagram.com/p/BXifo7OBey-/ 2 weeks ago
- This little fishing village in Ireland was everything I wanted it to be...cute old couple who… instagram.com/p/BXgMLvvhxL-/ 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
The blog has moved! Go check out the beautiful new blog HERE.
Jenna is a phenomenal painter! I got to shoot some new head shots for her this past weekend. More to come, but I’m loving these images already. Sunset, blue bonnets, white rock lake…yes please! In the meantime, check out Jenna’s … Continue reading
Miriam and Chris got married in November in Fort Worth. Miriam is the tiniest, most precious, beautiful bride I’ve ever worked with. She and Chris tied the knot in a beautiful, traditional catholic ceremony at St. Mary’s of the Assumption … Continue reading
I am so excited to blog Lauren’s bridal session. Lauren is one of my closest friends, and when she called me to explain that her photographer wasn’t going to be able to make it to her bridal session due to … Continue reading
Below is a sneak peek of some of my favorite frames from Shaida & Bilal’s engagement session last weekend at the Fort Worth Botanic Gardens. We had so much fun at this session and I can’t wait to share the … Continue reading
Big thanks to Rob Nicholson (@mrrobninja) for putting together an awesome Photog Shootout (@photogshootout) workshop in Dallas a couple weeks ago. I had a great time mingling with other photographers and shooting our fabulous models. Specifically, I need to shout … Continue reading
Here’s a sneak peek of a fun engagement session shot last weekend with Courtney & Gif. Can’t wait to share the rest!
I cannot tell you how much I loved shooting this couple. John and Elizabeth are so fun, sweet, silly, kind, funny and SO in love. Here’s a sneak peek of our fun session shot recently in Fort Worth. Can’t wait … Continue reading
Kenzie and Peter are engaged! Here are some of my favorite frames from their recent engagement session in downtown Greensboro, NC – the town where Kenzie and Peter (and me!) grew up. These two are so adorable and so dear … Continue reading