As featured on…
- What a trip! Thanks for another great week fattireparis!! The #fattirerdv was a week I'll never… instagram.com/p/BVv8DTtjCnX/ 3 days ago
- Window shopping in Versailles like 😍😍😍. #fattirerdv #paris #fattireparis instagram.com/p/BVt514kjayv/ 4 days ago
- @laurenessl exploring Versailles yesterday with fattireparis for the #fattirerdv. So good!! @… instagram.com/p/BVt5tE5DJHT/ 4 days ago
- Calligraphy classes were followed by a floral arranging class with the absolutely lovely… instagram.com/p/BVphZyWjbbu/ 6 days ago
- Coffee, croissants and calligraphy this morning with the one and only @laurenessl of… instagram.com/p/BVphQoKjHIT/ 6 days ago
Category Archives: Portraits
More to come from this shoot with the Averitt Family.
I had the pleasure of shooting the beautiful French Family this winter. They had just welcomed a sweet baby girl into their family and were so excited to show her off. We photographed at the French family home which was … Continue reading
I had so much fun shooting the beautiful work of Elizabeth of After Yes Weddings and Catie Ronquillo at last weekend’s winter shoot out. It was even more fun to mix and mingle with other photographers – met some great … Continue reading
AJ and CJ were so much fun to photograph. I met these two on the square in Denton and we had a great time popping in and out of the fun shops. AJ and CJ are so in love and … Continue reading
For this fun little session with the Johnson Family, we decided to keep it intimate and photograph these two in their new home with their sweet dog, Hershey! Libby owns the ah-mazing stationery store in Fort Worth, Byrd & Bleecker, and she … Continue reading
I met the Townsend Family down in the awesome Deep Ellum on a windy, cold day to snap some shots of their beautiful family. They braved the cold well – you can’t even tell they were freeeezing, right :)? These … Continue reading
Collins and Tyson got married on Friday in HAWAII! For her bridal session, we headed over to Hillsdale Farms in Greensboro, NC. I can’t rave about Hillsdale Farm enough – this place is BEAUTIFUL. Collins looked stunning in her dress … Continue reading
The Harris Family was so much fun to photograph. SUCH a sweet pair and such proud parents of four-week-old (at the time) Elijah. We took these photos at the Harris home which I love. While we were shooting I found … Continue reading
I photographed the sweet King Family in December in Fort Worth. We met at Trinity Park for a lovely session featuring their adorable little girl. Here are some of my favorite shots.