As featured on…
- The perfect Sunday brunch spot. Wish I was here enjoying a mimosa and croissant right now! @… instagram.com/p/BYBJnZFDi_0/ 2 days ago
- Another shot from Allen and Sons for ourstatemag! I looooove shooting food and then eating it of… instagram.com/p/BXp9wB4BNsA/ 1 week ago
- Keith Allen of CH favorite and local staple Allen and Son's BBQ photographed for the current… instagram.com/p/BXnjmRjBZwD/ 1 week ago
- Headed back to LA in a couple weeks to shoot for the wonderful @lafranks! So pumped! Where… instagram.com/p/BXifo7OBey-/ 2 weeks ago
- This little fishing village in Ireland was everything I wanted it to be...cute old couple who… instagram.com/p/BXgMLvvhxL-/ 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: Engagements
I had so much fun shooting the beautiful work of Elizabeth of After Yes Weddings and Catie Ronquillo at last weekend’s winter shoot out. It was even more fun to mix and mingle with other photographers – met some great … Continue reading
AJ and CJ were so much fun to photograph. I met these two on the square in Denton and we had a great time popping in and out of the fun shops. AJ and CJ are so in love and … Continue reading
Oh my gosh I had so much fun shooting with AJ and CJ. I met these two on the square in Denton and we popped in and out of some of those fun shops on the square. These two are … Continue reading
I loved photographing these two in Winston-Salem. For this session we spent some time in Carly and Greg’s backyard – the warehouse district of Downtown Winston-Salem where they have a beautiful apartment. Later on we headed out to Reynolda Village … Continue reading
Carly and Greg are getting married in October – right around the corner! I had an awesome time photographing this sweet pair in Winston-Salem, NC last weekend. Here is a quick preview.
Courtney is an old friend of mine that I haven’t seen in too long! I was so excited when she called to tell me that she and Terrell were engaged, and even more excited when she asked me to photograph … Continue reading
Here’s a quick look at Sayeh + Joey at their engagement session. Love these two.
I’m headed to the my favorite place in the whole world, Wrightsville Beach, NC, again this summer to spend some time with my family, celebrate my sister’s upcoming nuptials, and of course to eat at least 57 Surfer Dogs from … Continue reading
I have so much fun every time I get together with this couple. They are so freaking cute and a blast to work with. Ashton & Luke are getting married THIS WEEKEND in Fort Worth, and I can’t wait to … Continue reading
Here’s a quick frame from Ashton & Luke’s fun Fort Worth engagement session a couple of weeks ago. Lots more to come shortly.