I had the pleasure of shooting the beautiful French Family this winter. They had just welcomed a sweet baby girl into their family and were so excited to show her off. We photographed at the French family home which was the perfect setting. I love the love you can see in these photos and how warm their family is. Thanks French Fam for a fun session! Also, check out Mama Sheridan’s amazing style blog – The Southern Eclectic – AND her new and beautiful clothing line. She does all of this on top of being a mom of two and a fashion editor at a magazine. Super woman? I think so!
As featured on…
- It’s fruitcake season, y’all! Who’s excited?! Don’t be scared because this one I shot for… instagram.com/p/BckSsLTD_MH/ 5 months ago
- Got to spend a couple of days in Elizabeth City this fall capturing a portrait of the city for… instagram.com/p/BcXsOesDlLC/ 5 months ago
- It’s finally gotten chilly (freezing this morning actually!) and all I want to do is eat soup.… instagram.com/p/BawGcFHDq5V/ 6 months ago
- Happy birthday to the friend who will meet me in Minneapolis for less than 24 hrs to fulfill our… instagram.com/p/Bagt4ndjKpM/ 7 months ago
- My mouth will forever water when I look at this image and remember this unreal meal by the water… instagram.com/p/BafgI58Bv8Y/ 7 months ago