I met the Townsend Family down in the awesome Deep Ellum on a windy, cold day to snap some shots of their beautiful family. They braved the cold well – you can’t even tell they were freeeezing, right :)? These boys were such a blast to shoot. We had fun being silly and just letting the boys be boys. I love these sweet shots of mama and papa Townsend as well. How cute are they? Such a great, sweet family, and I’m excited to share this colorful session.
As featured on…
- It’s fruitcake season, y’all! Who’s excited?! Don’t be scared because this one I shot for… instagram.com/p/BckSsLTD_MH/ 6 months ago
- Got to spend a couple of days in Elizabeth City this fall capturing a portrait of the city for… instagram.com/p/BcXsOesDlLC/ 6 months ago
- It’s finally gotten chilly (freezing this morning actually!) and all I want to do is eat soup.… instagram.com/p/BawGcFHDq5V/ 8 months ago
- Happy birthday to the friend who will meet me in Minneapolis for less than 24 hrs to fulfill our… instagram.com/p/Bagt4ndjKpM/ 8 months ago
- My mouth will forever water when I look at this image and remember this unreal meal by the water… instagram.com/p/BafgI58Bv8Y/ 8 months ago