For this fun little session with the Johnson Family, we decided to keep it intimate and photograph these two in their new home with their sweet dog, Hershey! Libby owns the ah-mazing stationery store in Fort Worth, Byrd & Bleecker, and she is such a doll. I love shooting couples and families in their homes because it’s always a little more personal and comfortable. Here are some of my favorite shots from this session.
As featured on…
- It’s fruitcake season, y’all! Who’s excited?! Don’t be scared because this one I shot for… instagram.com/p/BckSsLTD_MH/ 6 months ago
- Got to spend a couple of days in Elizabeth City this fall capturing a portrait of the city for… instagram.com/p/BcXsOesDlLC/ 6 months ago
- It’s finally gotten chilly (freezing this morning actually!) and all I want to do is eat soup.… instagram.com/p/BawGcFHDq5V/ 8 months ago
- Happy birthday to the friend who will meet me in Minneapolis for less than 24 hrs to fulfill our… instagram.com/p/Bagt4ndjKpM/ 8 months ago
- My mouth will forever water when I look at this image and remember this unreal meal by the water… instagram.com/p/BafgI58Bv8Y/ 8 months ago