I’ve been a fan of Jenny Lewis for quiet some time now, so when I found out she was hitting Cats Cradle in Carrboro, NC while I was in town I jumped for my tickets quick! She has amazing stage presence even though she is quite tiny, and of course I always die for her vintage style. Here are a few shots of the show which was fantastic. I highly recommend seeing them live if you have the chance.
As featured on…
- It’s fruitcake season, y’all! Who’s excited?! Don’t be scared because this one I shot for… instagram.com/p/BckSsLTD_MH/ 6 months ago
- Got to spend a couple of days in Elizabeth City this fall capturing a portrait of the city for… instagram.com/p/BcXsOesDlLC/ 6 months ago
- It’s finally gotten chilly (freezing this morning actually!) and all I want to do is eat soup.… instagram.com/p/BawGcFHDq5V/ 7 months ago
- Happy birthday to the friend who will meet me in Minneapolis for less than 24 hrs to fulfill our… instagram.com/p/Bagt4ndjKpM/ 8 months ago
- My mouth will forever water when I look at this image and remember this unreal meal by the water… instagram.com/p/BafgI58Bv8Y/ 8 months ago