I had such a great time photographing Meredith and Graham’s BEAUTIFUL Austin wedding. This was the epitome of a DIY wedding and with Meredith and Graham’s amazing vintage style it was a stunning event. Meredith enlisted the help of friends and family for everything from hair and makeup to event set up, etc. The wedding took place at Ladybird Johnson Wildflower Center, and despite heavy showers from time to time, we were able to grab some beautiful shots on the grounds. Here are some of my favorite images from their wedding. Thanks again guys – and congratulations!
As featured on…
- It’s fruitcake season, y’all! Who’s excited?! Don’t be scared because this one I shot for… instagram.com/p/BckSsLTD_MH/ 6 months ago
- Got to spend a couple of days in Elizabeth City this fall capturing a portrait of the city for… instagram.com/p/BcXsOesDlLC/ 6 months ago
- It’s finally gotten chilly (freezing this morning actually!) and all I want to do is eat soup.… instagram.com/p/BawGcFHDq5V/ 7 months ago
- Happy birthday to the friend who will meet me in Minneapolis for less than 24 hrs to fulfill our… instagram.com/p/Bagt4ndjKpM/ 8 months ago
- My mouth will forever water when I look at this image and remember this unreal meal by the water… instagram.com/p/BafgI58Bv8Y/ 8 months ago