I am so happy to share these pictures of my great friends Shaida and Bilal Khan. These two are actually already technically married, but their big ceremony is less than two weeks away and they wanted to have some photos taken before the big day. We had so much fun running around at the Fort Worth Botanic Gardens for this session. These two share the most amazing, fun, inspiring love and you can absolutely see it in these photos. I’m so happy for both of you guys and I can’t wait to shoot your wedding next weekend! AND, how beautiful are they? Love you guys!
As featured on…
- It’s fruitcake season, y’all! Who’s excited?! Don’t be scared because this one I shot for… instagram.com/p/BckSsLTD_MH/ 6 months ago
- Got to spend a couple of days in Elizabeth City this fall capturing a portrait of the city for… instagram.com/p/BcXsOesDlLC/ 6 months ago
- It’s finally gotten chilly (freezing this morning actually!) and all I want to do is eat soup.… instagram.com/p/BawGcFHDq5V/ 8 months ago
- Happy birthday to the friend who will meet me in Minneapolis for less than 24 hrs to fulfill our… instagram.com/p/Bagt4ndjKpM/ 8 months ago
- My mouth will forever water when I look at this image and remember this unreal meal by the water… instagram.com/p/BafgI58Bv8Y/ 8 months ago