I am so excited to blog Lauren’s bridal session. Lauren is one of my closest friends, and when she called me to explain that her photographer wasn’t going to be able to make it to her bridal session due to the weather (mind you she was 80% done with her primping appointments at the time of the cancellation) it was a serious no-brainer for me to agree to head over to Dallas and shoot these portraits for her. Lauren has the most amazing style. That, combined with the foot of stark white snow on the ground made for the most amazing shoot I’ve ever been a part of. I’m so proud to be able to share these photos, AND I’m so happy for Lauren and Travis who got married last night and are currently honeymooning. Congratulations you two! Love yall both.
As featured on…
- It’s fruitcake season, y’all! Who’s excited?! Don’t be scared because this one I shot for… instagram.com/p/BckSsLTD_MH/ 6 months ago
- Got to spend a couple of days in Elizabeth City this fall capturing a portrait of the city for… instagram.com/p/BcXsOesDlLC/ 6 months ago
- It’s finally gotten chilly (freezing this morning actually!) and all I want to do is eat soup.… instagram.com/p/BawGcFHDq5V/ 8 months ago
- Happy birthday to the friend who will meet me in Minneapolis for less than 24 hrs to fulfill our… instagram.com/p/Bagt4ndjKpM/ 8 months ago
- My mouth will forever water when I look at this image and remember this unreal meal by the water… instagram.com/p/BafgI58Bv8Y/ 8 months ago